Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Ghost Hunting Pittsburgh Abandon Hospitals,Insane asylum, any big building

For the past few years me and my friends would ghost hunt at this place called Dixmont State Hospitals and a few other places around the Pittsburgh area but all these places are getting torn down or are already torn down just was wondering if anyone knows of any cool abandon places or just any place thats haunted and scary :-P I would travel about an hour or 2 if its some place real cool





thanks for everyones help


Dan Ghost Hunting Pittsburgh Abandon Hospitals,Insane asylum, any big building
Waverly Hills Sanatorium in Kentucky is reputed to be a great scary night. It's $100 per person, but I hear it's worth it. There's also Mansfield Reformatory, which was already suggested. I've always wanted to go to Eastern State Penitentiary in Pennsylvania. All these places have websites, check them out.Ghost Hunting Pittsburgh Abandon Hospitals,Insane asylum, any big building
I live in Columbiana County Ohio. There is a really haunted park there called Gretchens Lock. Lots of ghosts there. Also right above it is the site where Pretty Boy Floyd was captured and killed/murdered. This happened on Oct. 23 of 1934. As it gets closer to the time of his death, he gets more and more insane, supposedly. I can tell you there is something there. I have a very scary EVP from there that I got in September. There is enough ghostly activity to make the 45 min drive from Pittsburgh worth your drive. Look some of it up on the web by looking for www.deadohio.com/beavercreek
I grew up about 2 miles from Dixmont State Hospital. It was still in operation then and no one was allowed on the grounds except patients and employee's. Of course we used to ride our bike's through the woods and go fishing in the reservoir there!%26lt;G%26gt; I would love to hear what if anything groups have found there.


You might want to look into the house that was shown on Unsolved Mysteries a few years ago in West Virgina. I think it was in Moundsville right on the river.Supposedly it is haunted and lots of activity has been observed.
It is time you quit teasing yourself with toys and go for the big guns. Below I've listed two that are within your range.





When you're ready for it, there is an asylum in New York, it's been closed but not everybody left, I am sure they would like you...for..a..guest...
Come to Southern Ohio. Its full of haunted abandoned homes, hospitals, etc. Cemetaries are haunted here too.
Mansfield prison in Ohio. Open during October

No comments:

Post a Comment