Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Are The Things On 'Ghost Hunting With .........' Real?

Hosted by Yvette Fielding.


Are the sounds and stuff real, or just the cameraman or somebody making them?Are The Things On 'Ghost Hunting With .........' Real?
I work in an office that has ghosts some of that stuff could defiantly be real. But I'm shure that they play most of it up. But I have ahd first hand experiance with ghosts so I believe in Ghosts.Are The Things On 'Ghost Hunting With .........' Real?
ya dddddddduuuuuhhhhhhhh
It is all fake.


Met someone who works on the show.


Cameramen was (supposedely) throwing spoons and stuff on MOST HAUNTED and they do it on this program too so the dude told me.
of course that **** is real.
pshhh no. They're fake.
They are real. But you can pretend they are fake to help you sleep better. Perhaps get a night light.
  • beauty consultant
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment