Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Is it too crazy to think that hunting makes you feel more alive?

No not at all, To put it bluntley I think Many of us are as one with nature and the land when we hunt, We live to hunt.


Its not just about the hunt its about pashionIs it too crazy to think that hunting makes you feel more alive?
no it is just the adrenaline.Is it too crazy to think that hunting makes you feel more alive?
That makes sense
I eat therefor I hunt and when I eat I stay alive, therefor hunting makes me feel more alive.
you mean it makes you feel in power yes and no
No way! Quality time alone in the woods with Mother Nature is priceless.
NO! Not crazy at all, there is the thrill of the hunt, the exhilleration of taking the perfect shot at the perfect time, yes, it's a very ALIVE experience. Even if you don't even see a deer, just being in nature, walking, watching, listening, yeah... there's something to be said about that.
no, it is the thrill of making the kill, i think hunting is one of the most fun things to do as long as you use everthing you can, and just kill for the trophy
Not at all. Hunting takes us back to our primitive roots. It is in every one of us to be a hunter. Going hunting brings up that natural feeling. Even if you don't even see a deer it just feels good to get outdoors and enjoy it.





Here's a passage from an article in Field %26amp; Stream that I like:





';Each time I walk into the woods with my bow, I rediscover how infinite nature is and how transitory and small I am. My carefully maintained suburban identity falls away like a dry husk. I become more alert. My consciousness opens up. I am focused, aware, alive. I am hunting.';
In everything that is alive, their is a natural instinct to kill. It just takes certain situations t activate that emotion for different people. Once you got it down, it's hard to turn off...
Not crazy at all.





There's nothing better than being able to get yourself out of the house, hiking into the woods, sitting perfectly still, or stalking your game all day and getting that ';once in a lifetime'; shot.





I'm of the belief that (unless its vermin) if you kill it you eat it (goes for fishing as well). NOTHING worse than a poacher!
no theres nothing better than a day away from everything you should be doing just getting caught up ina good hunt
maybe a little sad...
No offense...but killing makes you feel more alive? Isn麓t it a little sarcastic?
  • beauty consultant
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment