Friday, August 6, 2010

Do you agree with the fox hunting ban?

I don't, but it's surprising how many people do! I'm just asking this to see how many yahoo users agree/disagree..?Do you agree with the fox hunting ban?
From a moral/ethical perspective, I agree with it. Unfortunately, from a primitive, blood lust level, I don't. I believe that mankind's inherent nature is to be cruel, and that if I was to beat a panda to death with a crutch on you tube, half the world would condemn me and the other half would secretly enjoy watching.





P.S. I would never do such a thing. I'm banned from my local zoo.Do you agree with the fox hunting ban?
i do agree with it being an animal lover


all things have a right to live and we dont control whetether they do or not (apart from weeds they are icky)
doesn't bother me i dont go fox hunting

No comments:

Post a Comment