Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Why in the world do most of you people in here put a negative on HUNTING ? Is it Disney's input or ignorance?

I dislike it because it's not necessary. We have stores you can buy meat at... there's no reason to have to go out hunting.





Hunting for survival makes sense to me.





Hunting because you want to stalk and kill something for the thrill is just a bloodlust.





We no longer need to hunt for survival, so there's only one reason someone would do it.Why in the world do most of you people in here put a negative on HUNTING ? Is it Disney's input or ignorance?
I have no problem with hunting, is the whole animal is used. The only problem I have with hunting, is the use of these super long range guns, where you can take down game from miles away. I have many friends that hunt, and they bow and arrow hunt. That takes skill. Why in the world do most of you people in here put a negative on HUNTING ? Is it Disney's input or ignorance?
Not in my case. I'm not against hunting for sustenance but for sport I am against it.

No comments:

Post a Comment