Saturday, August 21, 2010

I need background music for a flash intro to a paranormal ghost hunting website..Not halloween type sounds?

Check into Massive Attack - they are old style 'trip hop' and some of it would make an excellent background.I need background music for a flash intro to a paranormal ghost hunting website..Not halloween type sounds?
I pride myself on being a first-class metalhead, specializing in creepy supernatural-themed music, so Im sure I can help you out. Heres some reccomendations:





This is halloween - Marilyn Manson


They only come out at night - Lordi


Bark at the moon - Ozzy Osbourne


Hard Rock Hallelujah - Lordi


Bonesnapper - Gwar


Feed my Frankenstein - Alice Cooper


From the Cradle to enslave - Cradle of filth


Living Dead Girl - Rob Zombie


Dragula - Rob Zombie





Okay, thats my reccomendations. Pick what you like, make a playlist, I dunno. Hope you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment