Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Job hunting in Portland metro area of Oregon?

Job hunting in Portland Metro, Oregon?


I am looking for a job in the Portland metro area that will not conflict with my wearing of the Muslim hijab (scarf), I would also like to be able to continue making aprroximately what I am now. If anyone knows of someone who is hiring it would be greatly appreciated.





A little about what I currently do. I am a manager of six video lottery delis in the in the Beaverton, Aloha area. I have 24 employees when fully staffed (four per location). I handle scheduling, payroll, light maintance, customer service, cash handling, paperwork, and general manager duties.





Thank you in advance for any help you may be able to provide.Job hunting in Portland metro area of Oregon?
www.craigslist.com

No comments:

Post a Comment