Friday, August 6, 2010

Are there any wives excited about hunting season coming up?

My Husband goes for a lot during bow and gun season I go only a one time during gun seasonAre there any wives excited about hunting season coming up?
My wife isn'tAre there any wives excited about hunting season coming up?
im a gurl but i love to hunt its funner than you think...
john d get a life dude the last thing a woman wants when a guy is hunting is another guy to worry about yeah all the gals here at home are excited except for mine just cause we are rarely apart go figure u would thing she wanted some alone time but no plus i am only gone for 9 days to idaho anyways the girls just wanna be left alone to not worry about cooking cleaning or hearing our crap
My wife is always VERY excited about hunting season starting.





Hmmmm, I can't figure out why, she don't hunt?!?!?
Not a wife anymore, but still a female..Yes, Im excited for hunting season. I cant wait to get out there. Dove season in KY opens the first weekend of September and Im having a big hunt/BBQ that weekend. After that, I get out there every chance I get. Not just for the men anymore
yes they are. while the hunters go hunting , that is when i hunt, but if u get my drift.
  • make up lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment