Saturday, August 21, 2010

Where can I send my hunting knife to be sharpened? (Christchurch)?

I bought a Gerber hunting knife (with serrated edge)a while ago which probably has not been sharpened, I tried to sharpen it myself but barely did anything to the knife, can someone tell me where can I find a professional knife sharpener who can sharpen my knife? Best to be in Christchurch. Thanks~Where can I send my hunting knife to be sharpened? (Christchurch)?
Look in the yellow pages under knives. I am sure there are several places that would be happy to resurface your knife for a few bucks.





Also try going to a few gun shows. There always seems to be someone there selling knife sharpeners that will show you how to use yours. The serrated edges should not need sharpening but the regular flat blade does.Where can I send my hunting knife to be sharpened? (Christchurch)?
I know you can buy a certain type of sharpener for serrated edges.
Go to your local hardware or sporting goods store and ask them who does this. Most of these places know of a local knife sharpener that they can recommend.

No comments:

Post a Comment