Saturday, August 21, 2010

Who hates hunting and trapping and fishing?

If you do, I don't like you. the are the top sports in America. I do all three of them, and so should you. Why don't you like it? Oh, you are a little 3 year old kid. That is why. Stupid PETAWho hates hunting and trapping and fishing?
im guessing the deer, rabbits and fish.


if you enjoy it get on it and dont worry about what others thinkWho hates hunting and trapping and fishing?
i love it all i hunt 18 deer.trapped 7 hogs and caught over 200 fish is last year and this year. i don't kill them i tranquilize them i know a guy to get tranquilizes.its fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cause they all SUCK
I decided not to shoot at creatures that are not trying to kill me. But you go right ahead, big brave fellow....
well not me i prefer playing street soccer
I love fishing. Never got into huinting though. Too many drunken idiots in the woods.
You know I must say it is people like you that make the rest of us hunters look bad. I'm sorry to say that, but look at the way you posed this question. you posed it to make all the Anti's show how juvenile some people can be.





I hunt for my family. We don't have much money and all the animals I harvest are used for meat in a year. because we can not afford to feed ourselves otherwise. I am in the woods every day during hunting season, harvesting game for my table.





I dispatch my animals in a very humane way whether it be with bow, rifle, shotgun, or muzzeloader. The animals I harvest do not suffer.





Hunting is also needed to control the population, Like the one from colorado said they are in her town and worse than squirells. This is because the land in the area can not support such a large herd of deer. And due to that, the herd is slowly starving to death. Then natural selection will take over and, due to a large death of animals who starved to death will bring diseases to the area. Many of which can cause human deaths. And to her that is NOT only a bad idea it is just plain dangerous to try taking game in town.





To all the anti's who read this, hunting has been going on for thousands of years. It is how we have such a HEALTHY population of animals. The department of Natural Resources (or the same in your state) know how to maintain a population of ANY given animal in their state, to PROMOTE health and exsistance to that group of animals and the humans who reside there as well. That is why there are limits to the game a person takes. Also it provides people like me and my family the meat we cannot purchase from a store.





Also it provides such good experiences. I can't wait until my own son is old enough to go out with me. It is true bonding time. Just like my father did with me, and his father, and his father and his father, and so forth. I have helped the children in this town get into hunting that wanted to, and who have lost their father's or just don't have family who hunt.





I know none of you will ever change your ideals and I don't really care how you feel. And yes there are alot of unethical hunters out there, those are all the ones you hear about in the news. I don't care for those people either. But there are those of us that NEED to harvest animals to survive. And there are alot more of us that do the right thing than there are of the others. just remember that.
You sound like you could use some prozac man. Happy hunting to ya.
I would have answered if I did not read your 'details' - you and I are not in the same intellectual league.
Because the definition of hunting is stupid. I believe sitting in a tree or whatever in camoflauge and then shooting some unsuspecting animal is not hunting. Now, if a person was to have like a stick or knife or even their own teeth and actually have to hunt the animal out (without some ATV to sit his fat *** on) and chase it down and then kill it like that, then I would say that was hunting.
I hunt, I shoot rifles for target practice to maintain good shot skills, I appreciate and respect America's 2nd ammendment right, and am the holder of a ccw for the past 11 years.Lifetime member NRA,VCDL. All you've done is inflame a already hot topic! Calling the anti's names in such an immature manner only gives THEM fuel, by using you as an example of guns in the wrong hands.GROW UP, rethink your next ';pro gun, pro hunting'; and invest in some education yourself
People don't understand that these animals have been hunted and fished and trapped since the beginning of time. The Native Americans (or whatever native people) were more abundant back in the day and they didn't have Quick-E-Marts. They caught these animals, the health of the herd depends on them being hunted. Also, they have evolved to breed fast because of hunting. If they aren't hunted, they overpopulate and start destroying stuff and starve when they eat all the food.


People are ignorant. People don't understand nature and it's balances.


I support licenced, lawful, hunting, fishing and trapping.
';$%26amp;% you man, you are an idiot, all americans who think like you are a piece of cr%p sure, now you are cruel to animals, what have they done to you, you retarded piece of %26amp;%$路 One they there wont be animals left for you to practice your sick absurd games on and by that day, earth will already have collapsed socialy and economicaly. Why?? Because if there are no animals tourism goes down, Economy goes down, Our health goes down are our minds will be so preverted that we wont be able to think for ourselves anymore. You think about that
Got some issues there,huh!
I don't like trapping as much as i like hunting, but fishing is the best of the three!
I don't get into hunting, but I'd fish. I've never been into hunting, but I will eat fresh kill
You're cool!
P - People


E - Eating


T - Tasty


A - Animals





I like to fish. I'm not too talented when it comes to hunting, I don't have the patience.
Top Sports You must be kidding. If you do these for food I don't mind


that but for sport that's ridiculous. I am not a PETA enthusiast but killing for fun is so lame.
All 3 are ok if you need to to make a living or feed yourself. But killing something just to have a head to stuff or to have a photo taken beside something dead is wrong.
PETA= People eating tasty animals. I love hunting and trapping, but I prefer catching over fishing.
I used to hunt...probably fired more rounds than you'll see in a lifetime. Was a gunsmith and a CHL instructor. Carried for a living, too.





But you've got the mentality of spoiled brat. I can only hope you'll never lay your hands on any firearm. Grow up.

No comments:

Post a Comment